Instructions on how to use the Moodle app to take your course.
- Download the app and create or sign into your account
- If you do not see the courses listed to purchase access to, then click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner to the left of your account icon, make sure "Show only my courses" is not checked on. You may need to refresh your screen after turning that option off.
- Enroll in the course you wish to take.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- Under My courses click the course you purchased.
- When the course come up click the download cloud in the upper right corner. It looks like this image.
- Choose Download course. This will allow you to view the course regardless of your internet connection.
- Work your way through the course.
- Your course will update to the server whenever you have a strong internet connection.
- Once you complete the course and have filled out the Course evaluation, you may choose to delete all the content that you downloaded to free up the space on your device.