The Kentucky Auction Academy is the Premier Auction School in Kentucky. We are the Auction School of Champions with multiple Kentucky State Champion Bid Callers as Instructors. The founders Steve Cherry and Steve Henry have dedicated themselves to the instruction and promotion of the Auction Industry.
The Kentucky Auction Academy, located in beautiful Bowling Green, KY will provide the student with the best hands on training necessary to perform as a professional auctioneer. The Academy offers eighty (80) hours of instruction and teaches the diversified skills designed to prepare the Auctioneer for immediate success.
NEW !! Starting 1/1/2020 !! CONTINUING EDUCATION DEADLINE is now May 31st every year !!
Due to COVID-19, the deadline for CE has been extended to September 28th, 2020.
The 80 hour course
is designed to teach students the skills and abilities essential in performing as an Auctioneer. This course is an in person course taught in Bowling Green, KY.
If you need to take your CE / Core class, you can now do it ONLINE!
to start.There are also in person CE / CORE classes.
That information is here.
If you are interested in:
• Bid calling like a champion
Then The Kentucky Auction Academy is the place for you!
• Learning how to produce a successful auction
• Understanding the benefits of selling property or merchandise utilizing the auction method
• Operating your own business profitably
• Building confidence, ability and salesmanship skills
• Equipping yourself for a high-paying and rewarding career
|You must Pre-Register for all classes|
|Upcoming Classes - 80 hour pre-license classes
DUE TO COVID -19 THE 80 HR PRE-LICENSE CLASS IS BEING RESCHEDULED to
Sept 19th-26th 2020 !
Please Contact us @ 270-392-5325 for up to date information.
|Saturday September 19, 2020|| to ||Saturday September 26, 2020 * Click here to Register |
|*Georgia, Indiana and Ohio students will have an additional 2 days, making this a 10 day course.|
|Upcoming Core / CE Classes||
DUE TO COVID-19 ALL CE/CORE CLASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY WITH NO IN PERSON CLASSES BEING SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME !
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2020
Take the CE/CORE Course Online! Click Here for more information
Learn Estate Auctioneering
- Estate Auctions are fastest growing segment of the Auction industry
- Estate Auctions produce Largest Revenue for the Auctioneer
- Estate Auctions Serve the vast majority of today's Baby Boomer Clientele
- KAA Students will learn how to successfully produce the Estate Auction
KAA students will learn what it takes to work for Auction companies such as: